Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Updates...

So, the time has come...GUPY. While I dread packing up (have to do it by Friday afternoon...), I am very excited about the new folks coming to spend their time in Glenwood. One of the GUPYs I know from my freshman year at LR - and I couldn't be more excited that he's coming. I also met one of the girls, who is originally from Greensboro, and can't wait for her to dip into the "other side" of the city.

Hannah's Haven has it's first resident!! I met her last weekend...she seems very nice, and I look forward to seeing her around.
***Edit*** I stand corrected, Hannah's Haven does not have any residents yet. Take a look at their website for current news. Sorry!!

My Aunt Charlotte passed away Monday, June 12th, so I went to NJ this weekend to go to the memorial. It was very short, but to the point. She suffered for a long time, so at least that is over with. She has always been resistant to "religion," and I honestly don't know where she stood when she died. My hope is that, when faced with death, she took her chances and believed.

And that's it for now...

No comments: